Back from NYC

I am back from NYC and so inspired to get my photos into an album!  I know I won't be able to get to the actual scrapping for it anytime soon, but that doesn't mean that I didn't do some prep work for it.  One of the things I like to do when I get back from a trip is to pull everything together that I think I will use.  This helps me to keep all of my memorabilia together and organized; when I'm ready to work on those photos, I'll be able to grab everything I need all at once, which is awesome.

Here's a video I posted about how I choose my items to match my photos, as well as how I organize my receipts, brochures, and any other random items that I pick up during a trip.  As I work through my actual layouts later, I will take photos and post about my experiences while I was actually in NYC.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using Airbnb as a woman

100 Days Project

Booking Flights - Part 1