Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog!  I've decided to focus on my travels and how I document them.  I'll be talking about how I research destinations, pack, find flights and places to stay, decide what to do/see, plus what I do with all of the stories, photos, and other stuff once I'm home again. So, if you're looking for that kind of thing, you've come to the right place.

I'm going to the TBEX conference in Ireland later this year so that I can specifically learn more about connecting my travel experiences to my crafty projects.  I'm hoping that I'll get some inspiration about taking better travel photos, telling stories in an engaging way, and preserving my travel memories for years to come.

Please note that I've also started other new accounts to tie into this blog.   YouTube:  Scrappy Tracy
Twitter:  ScrappyTracy    Instagram:  scrappytracy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using Airbnb as a woman

100 Days Project

Booking Flights - Part 1