100 Days Project: Days 13-18

13)  I worked on a layout from a trip to Universal in Florida last year.  I had really looked forward to working on the photos of our hotel, as it had a very retro style.  I found several papers and embellishments that had a similar style, so busting those out was very fun!

14)  I came home from a weekend away to find a new set-up on my craft desk.  It includes an adjustable lamp arm and a special clamp that holds my iPad for recording videos straight down at my desk.  I tried it out pretty much right away; I'm pleased to say that I think it'll work well for me.

15)  I posted a video on my YouTube channel.  It was a flip-thru of my Seattle trip album from earlier this year.  I did that album as a 6x8 pocket page album; I didn't want to do a full 12x12 album since I had been to Seattle before and did/saw a lot of the same things.  In any case, the video equipment worked just the way I wanted it to, so I was pleased!

16)  I didn't do anything of my own in terms of crafty endeavors.  However, I did listen to the latest podcast from the Scrap Gals.  It featured the fabulous Ali Edwards discussing the challenge of scrapping a blended family.  I thoroughly enjoyed it.

17)  I completed a memorabilia page for the trip I took with a friend to Des Moines last July.  I made a 4.5" pocket along the bottom of the page, then included various brochures and maps we'd picked up during our weekend adventures.  I often make pages like this when I need to include lots of extra items from trips.


18)  I wrote a blog post to publish later, as well as recorded my first process video for my YouTube channel, which you can see here.  My video got a big long (just over 17 minutes), so my goal in the future is to keep process videos under 15 minutes.  Overall, I really enjoyed sharing my photos and design process on camera, so I hope to get into a steady rhythm with making more process videos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using Airbnb as a woman

100 Days Project

Booking Flights - Part 1