Leaving 2017 behind

Tonight is New Year's Eve, and I have to say that I'm happy to see 2017 go.  There were some very good things that happened (including a great trip overseas), but there was also a lot of stress surrounding my jobs.  I am hoping that changes in 2018; I know that part of it rests on me in that I have to say "no" more than I have in the past year.



Going into 2018, I'm looking forward to another big trip to Europe, which will likely include Germany, Austria, and the Czech Republic.  I'll be traveling with a friend, and while we may do many activities together, I'm sure there will also be times when I'm on my own, which suits me just fine.  I'm still very much in the process of doing a bunch of research on different airports and locations, but I'm excited to take this next journey.


I spent most of my day scrapping today; I spent some great time with a friend who is also a scrapper.  I usually find scrapping with a friend relaxing, so it was the perfect way to spend my hours.  It doesn't hurt that I was able to complete my Iceland album this evening!  I am beyond pleased that I was able to get those photos in an album less than a year after I took the trip.  Here's hoping I have that kind of track record in 2018.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using Airbnb as a woman

100 Days Project

Booking Flights - Part 1