100 Days Project Update: Days 19-25

Here is an update on my progress with the 100 Days Project.  So far, it has been fairly easy to keep up with doing something crafty every day.  I know some things will change once school gets going again for my kids, but I am committed to meeting my goal.

19)  My scrap space needed a good cleaning!  I was hosting 4 of my scrappy friends the next day, so I really had no choice but to straighten up everything and get as organized as possible.  I also had to figure out how to get 2 card tables and 1 larger table (that seats 2) into my family room in a configuration that would allow us all to be able to talk to each other easily, as well as see/hear the tv if we wanted to watch videos/episodes/movies in the background.

My somewhat organized craft table

20)  I hosted my scrappy friends from 8:30 a.m. until 6:30 p.m.  We had a blast just relaxing and crafting.  I didn't get as much done as I thought I would, but it's an okay thing because I really had a great time just being with friends who understand the love of scrapbooking.

21)  I spent some time prepping layouts that I'll take with me to an upcoming weekend retreat.  Since my last weekend away, I didn't have much of anything ready to go, so prepping was what I needed to do.  I still need to get a lot more done, but at least I've made a start.

A layout featuring photos from the art museum in Des Moines

22)  I posted another process video to my YouTube channel.  It features a layout from my trip to Des Moines last summer.  This will actually be the opening page for that trip, so it felt very good to get that done.



23)  I published a blog post here about packing for a trip.  I've learned a lot during my travels in the past few years, and the way I packed then to the way I pack now is very different.  I shared some tips on how I pack in the hopes that it will help others when they want to hop on a plane.

24) I didn't have much spare time on this day.  The only thing I was able to accomplish was organizing a photo order that arrived from Nations Photo Lab.

25)  I worked the evening shift this day, and a friend of mine had the day off, so we scrapped together.  What a treat to be scrapping with a BFF in the middle of the day on Friday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using Airbnb as a woman

100 Days Project

Booking Flights - Part 1