100 Days Project: Days 49 - 54

Here's another update on my 100 Days Project progress.  We're a bit over halfway now!

49)  Once again, I found myself short on time.  So, what was something I could do fairly quickly?  Sort another photo order from Snapfish, of course!  However, it didn't go as fast as I thought it would, given that I had a bunch of 4x6 collages (2 3x4 photos on each) that required cutting.

50)  I realized on this day that my pile of embellishments on my desk were getting quite out of control.  I had puffy stickers, wood veneer pieces, flair badges, etc., and I had to organize them before I could even think about touching a layout.



51)  I posted a process video of a layout of Scotland photos.  This one features a 6x8 pocket page, with an insert, and photos from the architecture all around Edinburgh.  I'm very happy with how the layout turned out in the end.



52)  I worked on a birthday gift for my sister-in-law featuring some Harry Potter-themed stamps.  Fun!

53)  I had a chiropractor appointment mid-morning, and to treat myself for enduring that, I decided to do a little shopping.  One of the things I like about Tuesday Morning is that you never know what crafty things you'll find there.  I totally scored!



54)  I made a blog post here.  Keepin' up, for sure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using Airbnb as a woman

100 Days Project

Booking Flights - Part 1