Planning my NYC album

I've only been back from my trip to New York for a little over two weeks, but I am so inspired by my photos that I wanted to start designing my album.  When it comes to planning out how my album will come together, I tend to be very Type A.  I like knowing that that the pages are going to match up in a way that I'm happy with, and I also like knowing how many page protectors it's going to take to finish the job.  With that in mind, here is how I spent some of my time today.






Since I'm doing a 6"x8" pocket page album, I do have to put a lot of thought into what will be on each side of the layout because it has to work for what will be on the other side.  This is often the biggest challenge with using pocket pages.  However, I like the challenge it gives me; I find it a more enjoyable process than just doing a standard 12"x12", at least for right now.  I also find pocket pages to be a much faster way of scrapbooking in general, so it means that I get to the end product faster, and that's awesome!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using Airbnb as a woman

100 Days Project

Booking Flights - Part 1