Latest layout

My most recent layout is one that I made in a traveler's notebook insert.  I took a history and photo walk last summer, and I've been slowly working my way through those photos.  I'm still having a fab time scrapping my NYC photos, but I wanted to take a little break and challenge myself to work in a different size for a bit. 

This layout features a photo from Mickey's Diner, which is a famous spot in downtown St. Paul.  If you've seen "The Mighty Ducks" movies or "Jingle All the Way", you've seen it before.  I only got one good shot, as the second one was blurry, so I wanted to make sure that I did that one good photo justice.  Since this is only a one-page layout, I really wanted the photo to stand out from the background.



I used a patterned paper background that was fairly subtle, I added some washi to bring in the red elements, I continued the use of a cork number to designate the spot on the tour, and I chose to make my own journaling lines.

If you'd like to see the full process video for this layout, I've linked it below.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using Airbnb as a woman

100 Days Project

Booking Flights - Part 1