Making progress on NYC

Work has been kind of crazy in the past week or so, so I fell behind on my blogging here.  In that time, I've published several process videos on my YouTube channel, so I figured I'd recap them here. 

As I stated in my last post, I finished my Iceland album, woo hoo!  I did two flip-thru videos of it, since I give some travel anecdotes in addition to all of the scrappy-related details.  I've linking Part 2 here, since I posted that on January 6th, right after my last entry here.


Once the Iceland photos were done, I moved on to start my NYC album.  This is kind quick for me, as I just took that trip in early December!  I'm excited to be working on it so soon after being there; my enthusiasm at this point is very high.  In this first process video, you'll see that I've used some fun pocket cards, letter stickers, a good plane photo, and a cool NYC-related stamp.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using Airbnb as a woman

100 Days Project

Booking Flights - Part 1