Best of intentions

General travel supplies #1
I sat down at my craft table with the intention to actually create a layout, but that wasn't what happened.  Everything was in such disarray around me (and directly on my table) that I had to do some sorting and organizing first.  Since I recently decided that I'll do my Scotland and Iceland photos in a 6"x8" pocket page album, I made it my organizational focus to sort through the items that might work for that trip.  I've included some photos that show how I grouped my items.  I'm hoping that having them separated like this will help me find what I need when I'm actually scrapping.

General supplies #2


General supplies #3

Pocket cards #1
Pocket cards #2
So far, I've only done one complete layout with my Scotland photos.  I finished it last week when I did a stash challenge; I wanted to see how much I could use of a specific set of items when I worked with a set of photos from Glasgow.  If you're interested in how it all came together, you can watch the before and after videos here:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using Airbnb as a woman

100 Days Project

Booking Flights - Part 1