Travel scrap supplies - Pretty Little Studio

I just received my most recent order from Pretty Little Studio, and I cannot wait to start using this stuff!  They even threw in a few little freebies that were mostly travel-themed, so I felt like I really did get a bonus with my order.  You can see from the photo below that there are geotag stickers, two sets of pocket page cards, travel phrase stickers, cut-out phrases, and even some awesome geotag (with a heart!) paper.  Can I just skip work and scrap a few days straight with all of these goodies?!

I currently have photos, for multiple trips, ready to be scrapped; I'm not sure exactly how and where I'll use all of these items, but I will find a way to include them.  Travel scrapping is my absolute fave thing to work on, so it won't be a hardship for me to dive into these goodies.  I definitely think that some of the pocket page cards will work with photos from my most recent trip to Europe.  I'm itching to do more layouts soon!

All from Pretty Little Studio

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using Airbnb as a woman

100 Days Project

Booking Flights - Part 1