100 Days Project: Days 6-12

Today I'm talking more about the 100 days project.  I'm reviewing days 6-12 in this post; keep in mind that my overall goal was pretty vague: do something scrappy or scrap-related every day.  Given that personal challenge, here is a quick recap.

6.  I wrote a post for this very blog. Pretty simple!

7.  I accomplished two things this day!  The blog post I wrote the day before was edited and  published successfully.  Additionally, I did more research on getting a better set up for recording videos on my YouTube channel.

8.  I used my new Luna Lovegood stamp to do make this 5x7 item that will be framed in my craft space.


9.  I completed the first lesson in Tiffany Lowder's "1 Trip, 3 Ways" scrapbooking class.  It focuses on scrapping a trip in three different formats, which allows different methods for telling different kinds of stories.  Woo hoo!

10.  I spent a good deal of time prepping travel pages to bring to the crop I was attending over the weekend.

11.  Attended the first day of the crop event.  I was a bit late arriving, so I only had 3.5 hours to scrap before it closed for the night.  I did get some Ireland and Northern Ireland layouts done, which felt awesome!



12.  Completed a blog post here about a layout I did of the Ring of Kerry in Ireland.  It always feels good to write about anything related to travel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using Airbnb as a woman

100 Days Project

Booking Flights - Part 1