Review: "I Ate This" kit

Today on my blog and YouTube channel, I'm reviewing the "I Ate This" traveler's notebook kit from Kelly Purkey.  She released it on July 28, and it has already arrived to me!  (I also bought her TN kit from last month and reviewed it on my channel.)  I've been getting more and more into traveler's notebooks.  I think it is because it offers a challenge for me to try a new size/style of scrapping, and it also has the benefit of taking up far less space than a traditional 12x12 album!  This is appealing to me, as I am quickly running out of space to store my projects.

In terms of this particular kit, there are several things included that have been the same in both June and July:  small stamp set, one set of alphabet stickers, one set of misc glossy stickers, and 12-15 pieces of pre-cut cardstock that is double-sided.  There is no TN insert included in this kit.  If I could change one thing, that would be it!  The June kit also included 3 little owl clips; I don't tend to use those, so those weren't of value to me, so I was okay with them not being in the July kit contents.

In addition to the kit, I added on one of her new stamp sets because it was all about travel, and internationally travel, specifically.  I saw a preview of it on Instagram and knew I was going to buy it.  How could I not add it to my collection?!  That is also shown in the video below, since it came in the same package. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using Airbnb as a woman

100 Days Project

Booking Flights - Part 1