100 Days Project Update: Days 38-43

Here's another update on my progress with the 100 Days Project.  So far, I've been managing to keep up without too much extra effort, which is awesome!

38)  I spent some time printing cards from the Project Life app.  I have purchased quite a few kits since I first loaded the app, and since I don't do the digital version of PL, I print out cards I like right from my printer at home, then I use them on physical pages.

39)  I posted a video on my channel that was about my process for printing and organizing my photos.  I also included information on how I plan out an album, as well as how I prep layouts before I go to a scrap event or weekend crop.


40)  For my younger son's birthday, we visited a cat cafe.  I took a ton of photos! While this isn't really a huge thing, I'm still counting it as a creative endeavor since it involved some fun photography.

41)  I posted a process video on my channel.  This one featured a double page 12x12 layouts using photos from the Asian Garden in Des Moines, Iowa.




42)  I wrote a post here on the blog about my experiences using Airbnb as a primarily solo female traveler.

43)  I didn't have much free time today, but I did manage to organize a photo order that arrived from Snapfish.  It contained photos from several different events, so it felt good to get them in order and sorted into the appropriate containers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using Airbnb as a woman

100 Days Project

Booking Flights - Part 1