100 Days Project: Days 55-60

Since I am away from home right now for a work function, I can't write too much about current crafty stuff.  However, I've been taking photos so that I can document this trip, even though it's for work.  My choice of work is actually a big part of who I am, so I think it does deserve to be documented in some way.  Since that's all I've really had time for, I figured I'd do another update on my progress with the 100 Days Project.

55)  I took a trip to a big craft store about an hour away from my house, but I left my purchases on a table for a few days.  When I had some down time this day, I was able to actually sort through what I bought and put it all away in the proper places.

56)  For the past several years, I've done a "Friend Adventures" album to document fun times with my friends.  I've always done a traditional 12"x12" album, but I recently decided that I was going to do that 2017 album in a 6"x8" pocket page format.  However, I had already printed some photos in 4x6 size.  While this will still work for some of them, it's definitely not going to work for all of them.  I spent time on this day making a bunch of photos into 4"x6" collages, meaning that I put two 3"x4" photos into each collage.

57)  I posted a video on my YouTube channel about Kelly Purkey's "Summer Vacation" traveler's notebook kit.


58)  I was lucky enough to participate in another Skype crop with someone of my favorite peeps from the Scrap Gals group.  We also had someone new attend who joined us all the way from Scotland, which was way cool!  We talked a bit about my recent trip there, and I discovered that she went to the University of Glasgow, which is probably the most beautiful college campus I've ever seen.

I worked on this during the Skype crop

59)  I was short on time this day, so I chose to finish the final lessons in Tiffany Lowder's online course "1 Trip, 3 Ways".  I'm glad I did the class, as it has given me lots of inspiration for documenting future trips.

60)  I finished another 6"x8" pocket page layout from my trip to Scotland.  This one featured more photos from Edinburgh (I took a ton).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using Airbnb as a woman

100 Days Project

Booking Flights - Part 1