100 Days Project Progress: Days 67 - 72

I'm keepin' on keepin' on with the 100 Days Project.  Here's my recap from days 67 - 72.

67)  I posted a video on my YouTube channel that features a layout in a traveler's notebook insert.  I'm really enjoying playing with this size of layout since it's so different from the other sizes and styles I do.



68)  I hadn't touched my photos from Colorado since landing back in MN.  I took time this day to edit all of the photos and get them ordered.  I figured that since it would be a small batch, I could get them quickly into my 6x8 pocket page album for CO 2015-2017.

69)  I posted a video of my unboxing and review of my first kit from Wild Hare Kits.  I had mixed feelings about the kit I received.  If you haven't heard of this company and want a peek at what they do and what I got in my recent kit, you can watch the video below.  (As a side note, this is my most-watched video so far.)



70)  I was short on time this day, but I wanted to do/experience something crafty.  I hadn't been able to watch any crafty videos by other scrappers in a while, so I spent some time watching videos by Traci Reed.

71)  Since I had edited all of my recent CO photos, I decided to do a quick order for them rather than waiting for Snapfish to send them in the mail.  I printed them locally and then started designing layouts in the 6x8 pocket pages I had waiting for them.

72)  I posted another process video featuring a TN insert layout.  This one featured some food photos!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using Airbnb as a woman

100 Days Project

Booking Flights - Part 1