100 Days Project udpate: Days 73 - 78

Still going!  I feel like I'm on the home stretch now, as it's actually Day 86 today.  Since I run behind here due to needing some time before posting, I'm starting with Day 73.

73)  I made some collage prints and had them printed at CVS, as I needed them in a hurry.  I put several 3x4 photos onto 4x6 prints.  Worked like a charm!

74)  I spent time prepping layouts for a scrap day I was having over the weekend.

75)  This was scrap day!  I spent quite a bit of time chatting while I was scrapping.  However, I did still manage to get a good amount done. 


76)  I watched more Inkie Quill videos because I have soooooo many to catch up on still.

77)  I was running a bit behind with posting a video on my channel.  I did get around to it on this day!  I did a layout in my traveler's notebook insert; it features some food photos.



78)  I had something super awesome happen on this day!  Another scrapper and YouTuber, Elle Wood, contacted me about possibly doing a collaboration.  Needless to say, I was very flattered!  She wanted to do a TN layout based on another layout she saw on Instagram.  We agreed on the inspiration sketch/layout and set up a date to post our videos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using Airbnb as a woman

100 Days Project

Booking Flights - Part 1