Another update on the 100 Days Project: Days 79-84

As I write this, there are only 10 ten days left of the 100 Days Project. Wow!  At the start, I wondered if I'd be able to make it the whole way; now there is no way I will allow myself not to finish the challenge.

79)  I wrote a post for this very blog.  Yes, that still counts, as it is definitely something related to being crafty/scrapbooking.

80)  In my previous post about the 100 Days Project, I wrote about being asked to do a collaboration video with Elle Wood.  We did complete our takes on the inspiration layout we selected, which was a traveler's notebook insert layout.  We posted our videos this day.  You can see mine below (and hers is linked in the description area).


81)  I took time away from work and everything else to do a photo walk at my local conservatory; I also went into the Japanese Garden.  I took a bunch of photos, of course.  It felt so good to be out of the house enjoying the gorgeous autumn weather.  It also gave me the chance to feed my love of photography.

82)  I downloaded and edited all of the pictures I took during the photo walk.  Yay!

83)  I completed a traveler's notebook insert layout about the last book I read.

84)  I posted another process video on this day.  This one had me back working on my photos from Edinburgh in 6"x8" pocket pages.  This layout specifically focused on more architecture and a bagpiper.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using Airbnb as a woman

100 Days Project

Booking Flights - Part 1