Review of a scrapbooking kit with a travel theme

So, I decided to try a new scrapbooking kit company.  This is a different kit company because it is curated for each individual.  So, what I get will not be what my neighbor gets.  This is intriguing to me because they use a style profile that you can change every time you order.  I specifically said that I like wood veneer, acrylic, phrase/word stickers, and washi tape.  I said absolutely NO ampersands (these seems to be big in the scrappy world) and no fuzzy pom-pom thingies.  Just no.  They also ask if you are working on any specific projects; I answered that I had several travel-themed albums in the works, so I definitely wanted and expected my kit to be heavily aimed at travel.

So, what was the outcome?  Well, I wanted to be in love with the whole kit...but I wasn't.  I'd say I ended up being really happy with about 60% of what was included, and 40% was "meh".  I don't think it had enough of a travel feel, especially because I know there are many travel items available in the market right now.  I've also seen some travel-related things that others have received in their kits.  Why didn't I get that stuff?!  I just don't know.  Clearly, the style profile is not foolproof.

Watch my video here to see what you think...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using Airbnb as a woman

100 Days Project

Booking Flights - Part 1