100 Days Project Update: Days 85 - 90

Here's another update as I near the end of the 100 Days Project.  I am still so pleased that I decided to take on this challenge, as it has helped me to accomplish a lot of crafty stuff, and it has made me feel more creative in general.

85)  I am sooooooo behind on watching the videos I subscribe to on YouTube.  I decided to spend some time watching videos from Inkie Quill because those tend to be my favorites.

86)  I posted a process video featuring more 6"x8" pocket pages with MORE photos from Edinburgh.  Yes, still working on those photos. These photos were the last from the Scott Memorial and them moving away from Princes Street Gardens.


87)  It was a friend's birthday on this day; she's a crafty girl, too, so we decided to make a trip to a huge craft store that's about an hour away from where we live.  We took our time shopping in the store, and then we had lunch downtown in that city before we headed back home.

88)  I've been purchasing some more kits on the Project Life app lately, but I didn't print anything from them.  Since I don't do Project Life in the sense where I scrap by week or month, featuring my daily life, I don't regularly use the app.  I tend to print out cards and use them in my physical pocket pages.  I made the effort today to print out multiple cards from my newer kits.  Yay!

89)  I spent time prepping pages today.  I am hosting a weekend crop at my house for a few friends soon, so I need to have some pages prepped.  I like to have something to start with rather than staring at a blank page without a plan.

90)  I posted yet another video today with photos from Scotland (yes, still Edinburgh, if I'm honest). 
However, this video was a flip-thru of what I've completed so far with my Scotland photos.  At the time when I recorded it, I was about halfway done with those photos.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using Airbnb as a woman

100 Days Project

Booking Flights - Part 1