100 Days Project Update - Days 91 - 95

While the 100 Days Project has ended, I'm still catching up on posting about it.  Today I'm covering days 91 - 95.

91)  This was a busy day, so I didn't have much time to spare for crafty stuff.  I decided to download and edit photos I took recently at an orchestra performance.

92)  My Citrus Twist order arrived today.  I bought the Jameson kit (from January 2017) again, plus an extra stamp set.  When I had a monthly subscription with them, I received the Jameson kit, but I used almost all of it, so I decided to order it again.  So love it!  I even did an unboxing/review of it to encourage people to pick it up when it was on sale ($18, originally $36).


93)  For this day, I posted another process video using my photos from Edinburgh.  This one was still 6"x8" pocket pages, but it features photos that had a red and gold focus.  I really had to think about what I could use that would match with them, also because I had a receipt that I wanted to feature.  I think it turned out well in the end.


94)  I have several scrappy friends who live near me.  We go on two big crafty retreats each week, but we've been thinking about adding a third.  There was lots of research and commenting done today about figuring out if any February dates would work for an additional weekend.

95)  Today I did a blog post here about my upcoming trip to NYC.  I have secured my plane ticket and my room, but that was about it at that point.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using Airbnb as a woman

100 Days Project

Booking Flights - Part 1