Last post about the 100 Days Project

I'm finally made it to my closing post about my experience with the 100 Days Project.  Whew!  I'm covering days 96-100 here; I'm actually sad that it's ended.  I have found that I feel far more creative now than before I started the challenge.  I know many people who didn't make it all the way through, but I wholeheartedly took on my goal and achieved it.  My hope is that by completing those 100 days of doing something creative, the pattern will continue.  I don't want to give up my crafty time each day!  With that said, here's a recap of the last few days.

96)  I completed opening pages for my Family and Friend Adventures albums for 2016.  Yay!

97)  I posted a process video for a traveler's notebook layout.  This one used some cool embellishments that I've had lying around for a while.  You can see it below.


98)  I did a blog post.  Nothing too earth shattering, but I got it done.

99)  I posted an unboxing/review video of a scrapbooking kit that I ordered.  It was actually a kit that came out in January of 2017, but I used nearly all of it when I had it the first time, so I ordered it again when I saw it was on sale!

100)  I posted a new process video.  This one went back to a 6"x8" pocket page layout using more photos from Edinburgh.  This one featured photos from Edinburgh Caste; I struggled with it a bit, but it turned out well in the end.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using Airbnb as a woman

100 Days Project

Booking Flights - Part 1