Glasgow shopping

Today I posted a process video that highlights more photos from Glasgow.  These particular photos are from St. Enoch Shopping Centre and some miscellaneous things we saw in between stops on the hop-on-hop-off bus.  The day before, we'd had beautiful sunny weather in Edinburgh, but on this day, even though it was 50+, it was cloudy with a breeze.  When the wind wasn't blowing, I was perfectly fine, but if a strong breeze came by, I got a chill right down my neck.  I decided that I should buy a scarf, so we hopped off the bus at St. Enoch's for some quick shopping.

I was able to find a scarf that I liked (it turns out its the warmest scarf I've ever owned), and so on we went.  However, before got back on the bus, I had a chance to grab a photo of the outside of the complex.  It has a rather interesting shape, as from the outside, it looks a bit like a pyramid.  I also made sure to put my receipt (and the tag attached to the scarf) in a safe place, as I knew I'd want to include it with my photos once I started putting my trip album together.

The other photos are from a church that was along the way.  It actually seemed, from the signage around the area, that the church had been turned into some kind of performance space.  We didn't have the chance to go inside, but the architecture by itself was lovely.  I also happened to notice an iconic blue police box, so I had to get a photo of that, too!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using Airbnb as a woman

100 Days Project

Booking Flights - Part 1