Paper Presentation in NYC

My most recent layout features photos from Paper Presentation in NYC.  If you're a scrapper or card-marker that is going to NYC, this is the store for you!  I went on a Sunday morning right when they opened; I was actually a bit early, but that allowed me some time to take pictures outside of the store and on the surrounding blocks before the store opened for the day.



Once I was inside the building, it was a bit overwhelming.  I had no idea just how big it was on the inside.  It essentially has doors on both side of a city block, taking up all the space in between.  There are sections for stationery, invitations, card-making, journals, scrapbooking, gift wrap, adult coloring ... really, any kind of project that involves paper would have supplies here.  They have also some souvenirs available, as you can see from one of the photos here.

I spent most of my time in the loose paper section (placed nearer to the card and invitation supplies) and then the scrapbooking section, which is set off by itself in one of the back corner areas.  I did end up buying several things, but I had to limit my purchases because I had to put most items in a suitcase for the flight home.  One of the best items I found was a sticker book from Paper House that was specific to NYC.  I've already used multiple stickers on other layouts, and I know mores stickers will be used as I finish my NYC trip album.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using Airbnb as a woman

Booking Flights - Part 1

100 Days Project