TN layout: Farmers market

My latest featured layout is a traveler's notebook spread (2 pages) that features photos from a local farmers market.  This TN insert is all about a history and photo walk I took with a friend last summer; some of the gorgeous photos are featured here.  I couldn't take my eyes off of the amazing colors around the market, so I *may* have gone a little crazy when it comes to how many photos I took there.  I wanted to make sure that the background brought out the bright colors, so I chose to use a few pieces of lively yellow paper to go behind the photos.  I also followed the format I've been using by including a cork number to indicate the stop # on the tour we did.   Because I so loved this market, I included a shiny heart sticker from a kit I had that was made by Kelly Purkey

As I had a large blank space at the top of the right-hand page, I needed to fill it with something.  I chose a phrase label that I had in my stash, and placed two puffy heart stickers on either side.  I also added a phrase label on the left-hand side of the layout.  I chose not to do any journaling here, as I know I'll be adding it to subsequent layouts that I do of the market.  If you'd like to see the full process video for this layout, it is embedded below.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using Airbnb as a woman

Booking Flights - Part 1

100 Days Project